HOW TO RESET THE DRUM UNIT
DR-420 Reset Instructions
For HL printers:
1. Change the drum, keep the front door open while the printer is on;
2. Press and hold the “GO” button until all lights are lit;
3. Once all light are lit, release the “GO” button and close the front door;
4. Make sure the drum light is off;
5. The counter is reset.
For MFC, DCP multiple function machines:
1. Open the front door where you put the cartridge in, push the “clear” or “option” button;
2. It will prompt you: “Change drum, 1-Yes, 2-No”;
3. Press 1, accept, the machine will reset the drum life.
4. Close the front door, done!